New package for 1:87 Edition

New package for 1:87 Edition

Dear all,

I noticed that the package for the 1:87 cars has changed. In the old days, the car stood in a nice display which you could stack and it was wrapped in a cardboard box. Nowadays, the display is somewhat merged with the cardboard box, so you can't see the car anymore from every side. Personally, I don't like it.

Is this going to stay, since they updated the silver cardboard box not long ago to a white modern design?

Do you like the new design?

Regards,

Indy
      Bilder
      • IMG_0702.jpg

793,23 kB, 4.032×3.024, 241 mal angesehen
      Hello,
      the car models from Edition 1:87 have been offered in the new packaging since the end of 2019 (Mercedes-Benz G-Class). When asked by Schuco, it was said that this had been done at the request of the retail trade - the new packaging represents the models in a more "dynamic" way. The first edition of the green Mini Cooper was delivered in a plastic box, meanwhile a new edition is in the trade in the new packaging (The model has also been changed - the additional lights are gone, the rims are different) with the same item number. I liked the old plastic showcases that you could use for other things too. Maybe it has something to do with the cost too?
      Oliver

Hallo,
      die PKW-Modelle aus der Edition 1:87 werden seit Ende 2019 (Mercedes-Benz G-Klasse) in den neuen Verpackungen angeboten. Auf Nachfrage bei Schuco hieß es, dass man dies auf Wunsch des Einzelhandels gemacht habe - die neue Verpackung stellt die Modelle „dynamischer“ dar. Der grüne Mini Cooper wurde in der Erstauflage in Plastikbox geliefert, mittlerweile ist eine Neuauflage in der neuen Verpackung im Handel (auch das Modell wurde geändert - die Zusatzscheinwerfer sind weg, die Felgen sind anders) mit der gleichen Artikelnummer. Ich mochte die alten Kunststoffvitrinen, die man auch für andere Dinge verwenden konnte. Vielleicht hat es auch mit den Kosten etwas zu tun?